Re: L<> links in pod (was Re: 5.8.2 perldelta)

From:
Sean M. Burke
Date:
October 30, 2003 18:09
Re: L<> links in pod (was Re: 5.8.2 perldelta)
Message ID:
6.0.0.22.1.20031030170753.029c4050@mailstore.pobox.com
At 02:11 PM 2003-10-30, Nicholas Clark wrote:
> > >Sorry for being pedantic, but URLs in POD documents use
> > >L<>, not F<>.  perlpod.pod says:
> > OK, it is just that other URLs in the perldelta were done with F<>,
> > so I just followed that. I guess one needs to change all F<>s
> > referring to URL in the whole perldelta. Here is a patch then:
>I've not committed this yet. I've been in the habit of running pod/podchecker
>*** WARNING: node 'http://bugs.perl.org/' contains non-escaped | or / at
>line 143 in file pod/perldelta.pod [...]

If I may critique podchecker for a minute:  BULLSHIT!

--
Sean M. Burke    http://search.cpan.org/~sburke/