Re: Another request (not for perl 5.8.2...)

From:
hv
Date:
October 30, 2003 17:41
Re: Another request (not for perl 5.8.2...)
Message ID:
200310310140.h9V1eEl13112@zen.crypt.org
Nicholas Clark <nick@ccl4.org> wrote:
:4: Decisions about which modules to assimilate into 5.9.x is the job of the
:   blead pumpking (Hugo)

In general I feel the only modules that should be assimilated into perl
are those needed to build perl and to fetch and build modules from CPAN.
However I also feel that there should be distributions of perl beyond
the traditional core, both bigger and smaller, and the criteria for
inclusion would obviously be different for each such distribution.

:7: I can be swayed by reason, or by bribery:
:     https://donate.perl-foundation.org/index.pl?node=Contribution+Info
:   Bribes are non-refundable. I don't know Hugo's position on this.

I'm not aware that I can be swayed by bribery, but I wouldn't want to
discourage anyone from trying. :)

Hugo