Re: Another request (not for perl 5.8.2...)

From:
Alberto Manuel =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brand=E3o_Sim=F5es?=
Date:
October 30, 2003 06:20
Re: Another request (not for perl 5.8.2...)
Message ID:
1067524056.8925.134.camel@eremita.di.uminho.pt
On Thu, 2003-10-30 at 12:25, Arthur Bergman wrote:
> On Thursday, October 30, 2003, at 11:28  am, Alberto Manuel Brandão
> Simões wrote:
>

> >> So perhaps you should write a App-Info-PackageConfig?
> > Maybe this leads to the same problem... is App part of perl core?
> >
> > Alberto
> >

> For love of everything which you consider worth of love,
>
> why the stinking hell should it be part of the core?

I think Perl should have the necessary modules in the core for other
modules to detect your system properties like, for example, which
libraries there are installed.

Do you guys do not feel the same way?

Best regards,
 Alberto