Re: Another request (not for perl 5.8.2...)

From:
Arthur Bergman
Date:
October 30, 2003 02:34
Re: Another request (not for perl 5.8.2...)
Message ID:
749E9C2E-0AC4-11D8-93CD-000A95A2734C@nanisky.com

On Thursday, October 30, 2003, at 10:37  am, Alberto Manuel Brandão
Simões wrote:

> On Thu, 2003-10-30 at 10:21, Autrijus Tang wrote:
>>
>> And please do look at http://search.cpan.org/dist/App-Info/ --
>> especially App::Info::Lib, to avoid reinventing wheels.
>
> The idea would be different from App-Info. App-Info and App-Info-Lib
> are
> for detecting any library at all. I'm preparing one to use
> package-config files, although not depending on the software itself, so
> the module creator can detect libraries and tools which he knows to
> include a .pc file.
>
> Best regards,
>  Alberto

So perhaps you should write a App-Info-PackageConfig?

Arthur