Re: Another request (not for perl 5.8.2...)

From:
Michael G Schwern
Date:
October 30, 2003 02:11
Re: Another request (not for perl 5.8.2...)
Message ID:
20031030101054.GJ15905@localhost.comcast.net
On Thu, Oct 30, 2003 at 10:10:41AM +0000, Alberto Manuel Brandão Simões wrote:
> Yes, at the moment it is a wrapper. A pure perl module to do the same
> would be simple to do. I am offering to do such a module if you think it
> would be useful to be included in Perl (I think it is, to detect most
> libraries at the moment, like libxml2, libxslt and so on).

If you think you can do it, then by all means!  That would be great.

Module::LibConfig would be a good name.  ExtUtils:: is sort of a dead
namespace.

Just put it on CPAN we'll see how it works out.

--
Michael G Schwern        schwern@pobox.com  http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/
Playstation?  Of course Perl runs on Playstation.