Re: Another request (not for perl 5.8.2...)

From:
Michael G Schwern
Date:
October 30, 2003 01:57
Re: Another request (not for perl 5.8.2...)
Message ID:
20031030095623.GG15905@localhost.comcast.net
On Thu, Oct 30, 2003 at 09:53:57AM +0000, Alberto Manuel Brandão Simões wrote:
> Not for 5.8.2, but as soon as possible.
> I think ExtUtils::PkgConfig should be included or some of the
> functionality ported to ExtUtils::MakeMaker (but if we really go in the
> direction of Build, then maybe it is better to have a different module
> with that).

ExtUtils::PkgConfig appears to be some wrapper around the Gnome tool
pkg-config.  We can't rely on that sort of specialized external utility
existing, sorry.

--
Michael G Schwern        schwern@pobox.com  http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/
Beef Coronary