[PROGRAM] Script to keep track of which dual-lifed modules are no longer uptodate

From:
Jos I. Boumans
Date:
October 25, 2003 10:50
Subject:
[PROGRAM] Script to keep track of which dual-lifed modules are no longer uptodate
Message ID:
C99A8E80-0713-11D8-A437-000A956B0E06@dwim.org
Greetings,

Nick asked me for a small program that can tell a pumpking which
dual-life modules are out of date, so they may be integrated back into
the core.

I've wrote a little script that will allow you to do exactly that...
Here's its usage message:

Usage: merge-core.pl [-f /fetch/dir] [-e /extract/dir] [-F] [-E]
[MODULE ...]

Checks if the modules you provided are uptodate or not.
If not, they will be fetched and extracted.

If no modules were provided, it will use ExtUtils::Installed to
determine what modules are installed and check all of them instead.

     -f  Directory to fetch the packages to
     -e  Directory to extract the package to

     -F  Do not fetch packages
     -E  Do not extract packages

     -v  Be verbose (turns verbosity on for CPANPLUS)
     -h  This help message

Hope this makes your life a bit easier nick :)

--
	Jos Boumans

	"Never ask a man what computer he uses. If it's a Mac, he'll
	tell you. If it's not, why embarrass him?" - Tom Clancy

	CPANPLUS	http://cpanplus.sf.net