Re: How to tell if Perl has -DDEBUGGING?

From:
Nicholas Clark
Date:
October 24, 2003 09:45
Re: How to tell if Perl has -DDEBUGGING?
Message ID:
20031024164512.GC52109@plum.flirble.org
On Fri, Oct 24, 2003 at 05:41:53PM +0100, Steve Hay wrote:

> Is there any particular reason that you've set $^D=8192 in the middle of
> that one-liner as well as the local $^D=8192 at the start of it?

Mistake on my part - I was moving the code around to localise everything,
and missed that I'd failed to delete the other assignment.

> It seems to work OK for me without the extra $^D=8192 in the middle, but
> I don't know if I'm missing something:

No, I am :-)

Nicholas Clark