Re: Storable - Out of memory during large request

From:
Sam Vilain
Date:
October 24, 2003 08:50
Re: Storable - Out of memory during large request
Message ID:
200310241649.56344.sam@vilain.net
On Fri, 24 Oct 2003 15:13, John Peacock wrote;

  > That must be a really nice box if you can allocate unlimited
  > amounts of RAM!  I have a single server with 2GB of RAM, but I
  > could definitely use a couple of Terabytes of RAM on occasion. ;~)

What on earth for?  You don't need it!
--
Sam Vilain, sam@vilain.net

640K ought to be enough for anybody
  - Bill Gates, 1981

I can't think of desktop applications where you would need more than
4 gigabytes of physical memory
  - Bill Gates, 2003