Re: Storable - Out of memory during large request

From:
John Peacock
Date:
October 24, 2003 07:13
Re: Storable - Out of memory during large request
Message ID:
3F99338C.2090805@rowman.com
J S wrote:

> The hash is large, but I have unlimited memory usage on the box so I
> wondered what else might be causing this problem?

That must be a really nice box if you can allocate unlimited amounts of RAM!  I
have a single server with 2GB of RAM, but I could definitely use a couple of
Terabytes of RAM on occasion. ;~)

Seriously, you haven't told us anything useful, like 'perl -V' or the hardware
you are using, or even a reproduction script (even just an idea of the code
since we don't want your huge dataset).  You may want to use perlbug to report
your problem, since that will give us much of the information we need to help you...

John

--
John Peacock
Rowman & Littlefield Publishing Group