Storable - Out of memory during large request

From:
J S
Date:
October 24, 2003 06:58
Subject:
Storable - Out of memory during large request
Message ID:
Sea2-F21wfWQkgxxp3C0000ce4c@hotmail.com
Hi,

I'm having a problem with the Storable perl module. When I try to store a
hash it comes back with the error: Out of memory during large request

The hash is large, but I have unlimited memory usage on the box so I
wondered what else might be causing this problem?

Thanks for your assistance,

JS.

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger