CGI::Cookie Warnings

From:
David Wheeler
Date:
October 22, 2003 02:28
CGI::Cookie Warnings
Message ID:
D9B3B4D8-0457-11D8-8BB9-0003931A964A@kineticode.com
Lincoln,

Under some circumstances with Perl 5.8.1, I get this warning with
CGI::Cookie:

   Ambiguous use of -time resolved as -&time() at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.1/CGI/Cookie.pm line 223.

I believe that the attached simple patch addresses the issue. I've Cc'd
perl5-porters in the hope that the patch would also make it into the
core before the release of Perl 5.8.2.

Regards,

David

http://www.kineticode.com/                     Yahoo!: dew7e