Re: Take over a CPAN module

From:
Casey West
Date:
October 21, 2003 17:45
Re: Take over a CPAN module
Message ID:
20031022005054.GE82504@geeknest.com
It was Tuesday, October 21, 2003 when Matthew O. Persico took the soap box, saying:
: I have created Term::Prompt 0.12. I do not own Term::Prompt. I am on
: the list of people who have patched it in the past. I get about an
: email a week from people who have patched the 0.11 at CPAN. I keep
: handing out my 0.12. I have contacted the author a number of times
: over the past few months with no response. What's the protocol for
: uploading 0.12 when I am not the owner-of-record for the module? Yes,
: I already have a CPAN/PAUSE id.

Hi there, you want to send this request right over to
modules@cpan.org.  They'll take care of you.

  Casey West

--
Multimedia? As far as I'm concerned, it's reading with the radio on!
 -- Rory Bremner