Take over a CPAN module

From:
Matthew O. Persico
Date:
October 21, 2003 17:40
Subject:
Take over a CPAN module
Message ID:
20031021204026.072455@mopxp
I have created Term::Prompt 0.12. I do not own Term::Prompt. I am on the list of people who have patched it in the past. I get about an email a week from people who have patched the 0.11 at CPAN. I keep handing out my 0.12. I have contacted the author a number of times over the past few months with no response. What's the protocol for uploading 0.12 when I am not the owner-of-record for the module? Yes, I already have a CPAN/PAUSE id.

--
Matthew