Re: [perl #948] $, untieable?

From:
Richard Clamp
Date:
October 20, 2003 16:03
Re: [perl #948] $, untieable?
Message ID:
20031020230249.GA31123@mirth.demon.co.uk
On Mon, Oct 20, 2003 at 11:42:55PM +0200, Abigail wrote:

> [I tried sending this earlier today with the bugs.perl.com website, but
>  it never showed up here, so I mail directly].

Robert points out that this falls under my domain.  WebRT will only
mail the original requestor unless you add a CC into the box.  The
simplest way to add correspondence is to send an email with the bug
cookie in your subject line.

I'll add it to the FAQ at some point RSN, I promise.

Further I pulled on my hat further and tried to cook this down into a
TODO test, a patch for which is attached.  Can you confirm that this
test correctly expresses your bug?

Thanks

> I don't think bug #948 has been resolved, and I think it should be
> re-opened (I don't have the permission to change the status back to open).

As Nicholas has pointed out already, the simple act of attaching
commentary to the bug reopens it.  I'll fit that into the FAQ too.

--
Richard Clamp <richardc@unixbeard.net>