RE: [perl #24250] "return" required in some anonymous closures

From:
Nick Ing-Simmons
Date:
October 20, 2003 07:24
RE: [perl #24250] "return" required in some anonymous closures
Message ID:
20031020142339.2513.26@llama.elixent.com
Yves Orton <yves.orton@de.mci.com> writes:
>> >Except that there is no such thing as package scope. There
>> is file scope and
>> >block scope, nothing else.
>
>Obviously I only meant this at the lexical level...
>
>> >Personally I like the first one more....
>>
>> And both are surely equivalent to
>>
>> {
>>  my $invisible_lexical;
>> }
>
>Well I did assume that more would be inside the block,

Ah - I didn't I took your examples as "boiler plate" to generate
a mythical 'package lexical'.

>such as procedure
>declarations....
>
>Or did I miss your point?