Re: [perl #24250] "return" required in some anonymous closures

From:
Elizabeth Mattijsen
Date:
October 20, 2003 05:48
Re: [perl #24250] "return" required in some anonymous closures
Message ID:
p05111b06bbb989099972@[192.168.56.2]
At 13:34 +0100 10/20/03, Nick Ing-Simmons wrote:
>  >so this looks like an optimizer problem to me: the $get sub is
>  >referring to something else than the package lexical $foo.
>What is a 'package lexical' ?
>   - things are either in package or lexical never both...

A package lexical is a lexical defined at the package "scope"?

package Foo;
my $package_lexical;
{
  my $not_a_package_lexical;
}

I thought that was a pretty well known concept?

Liz