Re: where are the bugs reports?

From:
Robert Spier
Date:
October 18, 2003 07:49
Re: where are the bugs reports?
Message ID:
m3ad7yvby3.wl_rspier@pobox.com
> fallback to the previous behavior (direct-post) without causing a potential
> harm in long delays.

The current behavior isn't direct-post.  It goes through a volunteer
who catches that last bit of spam that the filters miss.  (Thanks
Kurt!  You rule!)

Sometimes he gets a little behind. because of real life and stuff.

I've been looking, in my CFT, for a pre-existing tool that would
easily allow for a queue (of email) to be easily managed by more than
one person... but haven't found one that meets the "easily" criteria.

I suspect we'll see a burst of bug reports coming through any time
now.

-R