Re: get/setpriority test failures for BSD-Resource-1.23

From:
=?iso-8859-1?q?Sreeji=20K=20Das?=
Date:
October 15, 2003 07:07
Re: get/setpriority test failures for BSD-Resource-1.23
Message ID:
20031015140714.91858.qmail@web10507.mail.yahoo.com
 --- Nicholas Clark <nick@ccl4.org> wrote: > On Wed, O

> I think that definition means that all problems
> related to all modules on
> CPAN should be sent to perl5-porters. This doesn't
> seem sensible to me.

I was half-minded on sending to perl5-porters. Then I
thought Jarkko would be on a well-deserved vacation &
a chance of getting a reply from him would be low :-)
Also I thought I can have the excuse 'this was a
platform-specific problem'
my apologies if it was a mistake !

Sreeji