Should perlbug be usable for tracking enhancements

From:
Yitzchak Scott-Thoennes
Date:
October 13, 2003 16:25
Subject:
Should perlbug be usable for tracking enhancements
Message ID:
20031013232434.GA2928@efn.org
Should perlbug be usable for tracking enhancements?  (I'm thinking
primarily of patches that are more-or-less complete but need some
feedback or reflection before being applied.)

I know one or more people have gotten the feeling that patches that
aren't immediately applied just languish forever.  I had thought
of suggesting using perlbug to send in patches for better long-term
tracking (e.g. perl #12345 is waiting to see how perl6 solves the same
problem, patch #23456 is dependent on a separate change being applied
first) , but am not sure that fits perlbug's mission in life.  There
is severity=wishlist but that doesn't actually indicate a non-bug.