Re: [perl #24175] AutoReply: ld2 build problem on Cygwin

From:
J. David Blackstone
Date:
October 9, 2003 13:50
Re: [perl #24175] AutoReply: ld2 build problem on Cygwin
Message ID:
200310091836.h99Iad7f003240@rs3.luxsci.com

  I should have included some additional information.  This is the official 5.8.1 release of perl, though I have noticed this bug was present in earlier versions (release candidates, etc.).  I don't think it's even possible to build 5.8.0 and earlier on cygwin without extensive patching, so I'm not reporting this for those.