Re: RFD: C pointer conversions that differ in unsignedness

From:
Nick Ing-Simmons
Date:
October 7, 2003 03:12
Re: RFD: C pointer conversions that differ in unsignedness
Message ID:
20031007100936.2484.8@llama.elixent.com

Over on gcc@gcc.gnu.org is a thread like about warning
for mixed signed-ness chars.
IIRC this is what the SuSE compiler was noisy about do you want
me to comment on p5p's behalf?