Re: 5.8.2 and onwards

From:
hv
Date:
September 29, 2003 05:13
Re: 5.8.2 and onwards
Message ID:
200309291217.h8TCHDl19149@zen.crypt.org
Abigail <abigail@abigail.nl> wrote:
:But perhaps Nicolas (and Hugo) would actually have test cases for
:bugs that need to be fixed? In which case I'd happily send in
:TODO tests for bugs I report (and I will make tests for open bugs
:I've send in the past couple of years).

It is very helpful to have bug reports accompanied by an actual patch
for the test suite, as long as the test case has been suitable
reduced. I would tend to view such patches as "for your convenience"
rather than pushy.

Hugo