Re: MinGW Build of 5.8.1

From:
Abe Timmerman
Date:
September 28, 2003 13:04
Re: MinGW Build of 5.8.1
Message ID:
200309282211.52374.abe@ztreet.demon.nl
Op een zonnige herfstdag (Sunday 28 September 2003 20:38), schreef Nick
Ing-Simmons:

> I tried to build perl5.8.1 with MinGW2.0 (for Tk804 testing) today.
> It was not happy - at final link it was complaining about missing
> (C++ mangled) symbols.

I just tried 5.8.1 from rsync, and it build fine. Only lib/ExtUtils/t/Embed.t
failed for me.

This is gcc version 3.2 (mingw special 20020817-1)

Good luck,

Abe
--
Adding a -w warning for the "pseudohashes are going away, repent and
give away your all wordly possessions" to 5.8.1 is okay, but what I