Re: threads/t/join.t failed test 14 (was Re: 1, 2, 3)

From:
Alan Burlison
Date:
September 17, 2003 16:28
Re: threads/t/join.t failed test 14 (was Re: 1, 2, 3)
Message ID:
3F68EE09.8060902@uk.sun.com
Dave Mitchell wrote:

> Alan, is there any way for one of us to have temporary access to a
> Solaris 10 machine? I'd be happy to have a go at fixing this, but as you
> say, it seems to be Solaris 10 specific.

I have it on my 'wish list' to get some machines set up with ssh access
(referably a secure version of ssh, mutter, mutter...), but to do so I'd
have to get a ADSL line installed into a Sun premises somewhere - we can't
interconnect anything on the corporate network to the outside.  However, at
the moment I don't have anything readily available - sorry :-(

If someone was really keen they could grab the x86 binaries from
http://wwws.sun.com/software/solaris/solaris-express/sol_index.html, as we
have just started shipping free (hopefully monthly) snapshots of the Solaris
10 builds.

--
Alan Burlison