Re: NCR MP-RAS perl problems

From:
Jarkko Hietaniemi
Date:
September 16, 2003 13:32
Re: NCR MP-RAS perl problems
Message ID:
20030916203245.GB13004@vipunen.hut.fi
On Tue, Sep 16, 2003 at 03:12:19PM -0500, grommel@sears.com wrote:

> This patch helps quite a bit. There are 5 errors yet, which I am
> researching.

Excellent.  I think I can easily cook up more patching based Andy's
suggestions at least pack, syslog, and HiRes cases.  Actually I already
did cook up something for those.

The crypt, and stat, ExtUtils/t/hints cases require a little bit more
footwork on your side.

The crypt case may be as trivial as Andy hopes, that removing crypt
from libswanted in the hints does the trick.

The stat case probably requires eyeballing the result of ls -l /dev
in your box, and comparing that against the assumptions (and hacks)
of stat.t

On the Extutils/t/hints I don't know what might be wrong, sorry...

I'm going to release the last maint snapshot before RC5, soon,
hopefully you can figure out the remaining bits, soon...