Re: [patch] more fullpath TAGS patches (emacs/cperl-mode.el + emacs/ptags)

From:
Stas Bekman
Date:
September 10, 2003 19:54
Re: [patch] more fullpath TAGS patches (emacs/cperl-mode.el + emacs/ptags)
Message ID:
3F5FE3BD.2010701@stason.org
Stas Bekman wrote:
> I thought I have finished fixing ptags to optionally generate TAGS with
> full paths, but I've missed the stuff generated by cperl-mode.el, so I
> had to patch it as well. This probably requires a blessing from Ilya, as
> he is the maintainer for emacs/cperl-mode.el

Jarkko, can you please put that patch in before Ilya gets the time to update
his version? I don't want to miss 5.8.1 and keep on applying the patch
manually all the time.

The patch is here: