develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from August 2003

Re: need your help to test mod_perl with perl-5.8.1-RC3

From:
Michael G Schwern
Date:
Re: need your help to test mod_perl with perl-5.8.1-RC3
Message ID:
20030805025724.GI26365@windhund.schwern.org
On Mon, Aug 04, 2003 at 08:51:27PM +0100, Nick Ing-Simmons wrote:
> >typemap is very specific to the version of Perl, or so it is said.
>
> Not really. There are some changes for PerlIO * vs FILE *
> but other than that I am unaware of anything significant in years.
> (But then so long as it works I don't look)...
>
> Okay here are changes that have touched typemap in the mainline:

Ok, if someone backports it to 5.5.3 I'll take it.

PS  We're way off topic, so I'm removing the apache lists.

--
Michael G Schwern        schwern@pobox.com  http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/
The key, my friend, is hash browns.