develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from August 2003

Re: need your help to test mod_perl with perl-5.8.1-RC3

From:
Michael G Schwern
Date:
Re: need your help to test mod_perl with perl-5.8.1-RC3
Message ID:
20030804101124.GA11615@windhund.schwern.org
On Mon, Aug 04, 2003 at 09:35:55AM +0100, Steve Hay wrote:
> Somehow, it has contrived to disappear!  It always used to exist there,
> which is why it didn't occur to me to check :-(  I must have lost it
> somewhere along the line when shoe-horning earlier MakeMaker's into place.

Possibly you deleted the ExtUtils/ directory?

> Having now restored that file, the patch above does indeed fix it for me.

Yay!

--
Michael G Schwern        schwern@pobox.com  http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/
I need a SHOWER a BURGER and some ROBOTS, STAT!