Re: need your help to test mod_perl with perl-5.8.1-RC3

From:
Michael G Schwern
Date:
Re: need your help to test mod_perl with perl-5.8.1-RC3
Message ID:
20030731202701.GE2373@windhund.schwern.org
On Thu, Jul 31, 2003 at 03:23:36PM +0100, Steve Hay wrote:
> This patch finally fixes it for me:

I'm glad you guys got it working, but there's still the problem of why
MakeMaker's behavior changed.  Since I tend not to touch the XS building
code much its likely a bug.  Try the snapshot on makemaker.org.  I just
fixed a minor issue with argument passing in recursive builds.

If I could see the Makefiles from 6.03 and 6.12 I might be able to figure out
what's different.  Also, if you could try various alpha versions between
those two, show the Makefiles and whether or not they exhibited the
behavior that would help alot in narrowing it down.

--
You're the sickest teenager I've ever set my wallet on.