openbsd 3.3 / sparc64

From:
alian
Date:
July 31, 2003 04:49
Subject:
openbsd 3.3 / sparc64
Message ID:
3F290266.9060506@jupiter.alianet
There is no longuer smoke for this os since 1 month.
Why ? Because smoke crash my zeus !

I know what: I've had some flags compiler to smoke matrice:
-Doptimize='-O'
-Doptimize='-O3'
No problem for -O and -O2(default) with and without -DDEBUGGING.
But with this config:

-Dusedevel -Dcf_email=alian@cpan.org -Dcc="ccache gcc" -Doptimize='-O3'
-DDEBUGGING

I've had two crash on two run.
I used gcc-2.95.3 If you remember, I can't smoke with gcc-3.3 because
smoke get blocked by some tests.

The crash come in smoke, after build.
Don't know where. At first config, with PERLIO=stdio, after the
t/comp/require that fail.

What to do now ?

1/ Forgot & remove flags I've add to smoke matrice as -O3 is not as
relevant with 2.95 as with 3.x gcc serie ?
2/ Rerun smoke test by hand to know where exactly os crash ? (Ouch, I
don't very like that ... but this a Perl only machine at home).
3/ Let someone (Jarkko ...) take a look on the machine ?

Regards,
--
Alain BARBET