YAPC::Israel::2004 - first call for participation

From:
Gabor Szabo
Date:
YAPC::Israel::2004 - first call for participation
Message ID:
Pine.LNX.4.56.0307301340000.20954@pc10.actcom.co.il

Hi,

while I am not totally sure it is appropriate to announce our
conference on this list but I was encouraged to do, so I close
my eyes and let it go.

YAPC::Israel::2004
the second Perl Conference in Israel is just 6 month away.

The site is here:
http://www.perl.org.il/YAPC/2004/
The announcement is here:
http://www.perl.org.il/YAPC/2004/html/announcement.html

We plan to have the conference around February 2004.

I'd be very pleased if at least some of the people from the p5p
list would show up to our conference and maybe would even give
a presentation. I think there is a huge potential here in
Israel that if activated could help your efforts improving Perl.
You just have to show them the right way.

Besides, Zend (PHP) is an Israeli company and one of the core
Python developers is also from here so we have to show them ! ;-)

Gabor