Re: 5.6.2

From:
Rafael Garcia-Suarez
Date:
Re: 5.6.2
Message ID:
20030730113355.378d4d33.rgarciasuarez@free.fr
H.Merijn Brand wrote:
> > Yes. Currently it's basically perl 5.6.1 + changes 20325, 203026, and 20328.
>
> URL please. I'm in a tight schedule, and also trying to help Leo getting
> Parrot to build on all those machines (of which none succeeded yesterday)

At this moment I'm unable to upload anything or to access p4.
The best I can do is to use p4genpatch to generate a diff
an upload it on my website, but not before this evening.
I will be probably able to setup a tarball (need to check the
quotas.)

I also want to upgrade a few more CPAN modules. Then smoking will be
more interesting. (Can you wait a few days before firing your
compilers ?)

In the meantime :