5.6.2

From:
Rafael Garcia-Suarez
Date:
July 29, 2003 15:27
Subject:
5.6.2
Message ID:
20030730003224.3cab8450.rgarciasuarez@free.fr
I've created a sub-branch //depot/maint-5.6/perl-5.6.2 from the perl-5.6.1
sources.

In it, I've upgraded DB_File from the CPAN distribution, and I've applied
the necessary patches to get it to compile with gcc 3.x and / or on
OpenUNIX 8.

If you have any patch to 5.6.1 necessary to compile it on modern
systems, send them my way. Just get 5.6.1 and try to compile it
(for now I think you can only get the individual patches from the
perl repository browser, since that branch isn't served from rsync,
and not forwarded to perl5-changes, AFAIK.)

I'm especially interested by tests on recent *BSDs, recent AIX,
recent HP-UX, recent Solaris, etc.