Re: Warnings.pm ?

From:
Elizabeth Mattijsen
Date:
Re: Warnings.pm ?
Message ID:
p05111b0abb4c9bf04d4b@[192.168.2.108]
At 23:33 +0200 7/29/03, Slaven Rezic wrote:
>  > Why isn't this in CPAN?   ;-)
>Ilya convinced me that it's not necessary. You may take a look at the
>module, see
>
>     http://user.cs.tu-berlin.de/~eserte/src/perl/future/

I think Ilya is wrong in the case of "warnings.pm", because it is
used a lot in lexical scopes.  How are you going to do that with
"if.pm" ?  Add the condition to each of the lexically scoped calls?

Am I missing something in Ilya's argument?  I don't see how if.pm
could replace future.pm, at least for the case of "warnings.pm"..

Liz