please remind me of bugs/issues with RC2/@20277

From:
Jarkko Hietaniemi
Date:
July 29, 2003 03:26
Subject:
please remind me of bugs/issues with RC2/@20277
Message ID:
20030729102630.GR192888@lyta.hut.fi
Since I see Elizabeth sent the YAPC::EU p5p minutes I was reminded of
a thing I said :-) ...

Therefore and thusly: if there were some problems with the RC2, please
send me a private message reminding me of those.

HOWEVER: if you sent patches for the problems, please first check
whether they already were applied in the 20277 snapshot I released
yesterday Monday, and see whether your problem has been solved in
the 20277.  No need to remind me again in this case, of course...

--
Jarkko Hietaniemi <jhi@iki.fi> http://www.iki.fi/jhi/ "There is this special