Out of Office AutoReply: [perl #22984] perl-5.8.1-RC2: TEST -byte compile won't work at all

From:
marek.rouchal
Date:
July 18, 2003 13:10
Subject:
Out of Office AutoReply: [perl #22984] perl-5.8.1-RC2: TEST -byte compile won't work at all
Message ID:
9843A649BAD7FB4686F6FCBC840D600E05994322@mucse001.eu.infineon.com
I'm currently on vacation.
I'll be back at my desk on August 4th 2003 and read your mail asap.
Till then, please refrain as far as possible from sending me more emails,
in order to reduce my backlog. Thank you very much!

In case of technical problems, please call the Datamanagement
Hotline, its phone number is +49 89 234 27364
or contact my representative, Adalbert Perbandt (CL DAT DFA FDM)

Sincerely,

Marek Rouchal
Infineon Technologies, CL DAT DFA FDM