Parsing/Running script from memory in embed perl

From:
Stanimir Jordanov
Date:
July 18, 2003 11:05
Subject:
Parsing/Running script from memory in embed perl
Message ID:
000901c34d54$226fa6c0$6901a8c0@main
Hi,

I'm using embed perl 5.8.0 as a script language in one of my applications. I
need to keep scripts somehow encoded in order to prevent users from reading
some of my scripts. Since decoding to a temporary file is not secure enough,
I need a way to feed perl with decoded in memory scripts. Is there a way to
do it?

Thanks in advance!

Stanimir

P.S. I'm using Win32 environment