perlbug ego search

From:
Michael G Schwern
Date:
July 17, 2003 14:10
Subject:
perlbug ego search
Message ID:
20030717210957.GB9860@windhund.schwern.org
Having just had a really old notabug I sent a few years ago via an old
email address pointed out to me, I tried searching on bugs.perl.org for
"Requestor email address contains 'schwern'" and "Status isn't resolved".

Found seven, many about really old or development versions of Perl that I
can easily close.  More prolific users of perlbug might find more.  Give
it a shot.

--
Do not try comedy at home!  Milk & Cheese are advanced experts!  Attempts at
comedy can be dangerously unfunny!