develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from June 2003

Party Party Party

From:
Nathan Torkington
Date:
June 30, 2003 21:28
Subject:
Party Party Party
Message ID:
16129.3550.472302.896051@Nathan-Torkingtons-Computer.local.
Wednesday night at OSCON will see the annual social event occur once
more in our luxurious and palatial[1] suite.  Swing by any time from
7:30 on.  Dan Sugalski has kindly agreed to provide the food, and
we'll have the usual booze and soft drinks paid for by your
spontaneous displays of goodwill.

Randal's party[2] starts at 9 but goes until late, so I'm happy to
play the end of this party by ear.  Usually I start making people
stagger home around midnight, so that I can be functional the next
day.

More details will appear on:
  http://oscon.kwiki.org/index.cgi?p5party
as I make them up.

See you there![4]

Nat
[0] Hi honey!
[1] Or so I'm told.  I may yet be sleeping under a bridge.  Hey,
in which case we have a spacious well-ventilated area we can make
as much noise as we want in!
[2] http://oscon.kwiki.org/index.cgi?AlpacaParty
[3] This footnote is orphaned.  Stop skimming the footnotes and
get back to reading the message already.
[4] Every year I get email that asks "do you think I'm worthy?"
Let me answer that now: "no, you're not worthy.  But you can come
anyway.  If you read p5p[5], you can come to the party."
[5] Please don't put this into the list summary!  Thanks.