develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from June 2003

Re: Smoke alert

From:
Dave Mitchell
Date:
June 3, 2003 01:51
Re: Smoke alert
Message ID:
20030603085106.GA14365@fdgroup.com
On Mon, Jun 02, 2003 at 06:13:36PM +0200, H.Merijn Brand wrote:
> On Fri 30 May 2003 14:59, Rafael Garcia-Suarez <rgarciasuarez@free.fr> wrote:
> > H.Merijn Brand wrote:
> > > Something changed between 19629 and 19639:
> >
> > Probably caused by #19367.
> >
> > What's happening exactly ?
>
> I don't know, probably a temporary glitch. Due to rather high temeratures over
> the weekend, and some unescapable days off, all systems were down till this
> morning. Browsing the log file, I saw

Can you confirm whether this was temporary or is still happening?
ie I need to know whether to worry that the closure patch broke HP-UX.

Thanks,

Dave.

--
Lady Nancy Astor: If you were my husband, I would flavour your coffee
with poison.