Re: CPAN working directory, is what?

From:
somian
Date:
May 28, 2003 21:54
Re: CPAN working directory, is what?
Message ID:
20030529045333.GH993@ny-kenton2a-710.buf.adelphia.net
This posting was replied to privately, off-list, due to my assessment
that I'd participated altogether long enough in a fairly off-topic
thread for this forum. My thanks to all readers who might have felt it
was OT and yet exercized forbearance about saying so up to this point.
--
See my OpenPGP key at https://savannah.gnu.org/people/viewgpg.php?user_id=6050
GnuPG public key fingerprint  | "Only when efforts to reform society have as