Re: [perl #18513] Last mod time from stat() can be wrong on Windows NT/2000/XP

From:
Steve Hay
Date:
May 19, 2003 08:44
Re: [perl #18513] Last mod time from stat() can be wrong on Windows NT/2000/XP
Message ID:
3EC8FBD4.80008@uk.radan.com
Regarding the above bug report:

Is this something that is likely to be fixed in the Perl core any time soon?

Slaven Rezic found a website with an excellent description of the
problem, and a general solution to it, at the URL:
http://www.codeproject.com/datetime/dstbugs.asp

I would love to see this done in the Perl core, but I'd be way out of my
depth attempting it myself.

I could, however, produce a Win32::* module based on it quite easily.
 If there is no prospect of a core fix then I'd like to go ahead with
the module.

Any comments?

Steve