Perl performance benchmark?

From:
Alan Burlison
Date:
May 15, 2003 15:13
Subject:
Perl performance benchmark?
Message ID:
3EC41111.30906@sun.com
Someone internal to Sun wants to look at the performance of Perl to see if
there is anything we can do to make it go faster on Solaris by tweaking the
OS.  He was asking me if there were any recommended performance benchmarks
for Perl.  I'm aware of perlbench, but according to the REDADME that doesn't
support -Duseshrplib on anything except OS2.  Is that still the best choice?

--
Alan Burlison