comp.databases.berkeley-db

From:
Paul Marquess
Date:
April 30, 2003 03:36
Subject:
comp.databases.berkeley-db
Message ID:
AIEAJICLCBDNAAOLLOKLEECNHMAA.Paul.Marquess@btinternet.com
Folks,

there is an RFD available for a proposed new Usenet group,
comp.databases.berkeley-db. It's charter is to deal with all things related
with using Berkeley DB. It specifically mentions Perl in the RFD, although
it isn't exclusively targeted at the Perl community.

I know this is something I would like to see, but obviously I am biased.

If you feel that it is a good (or even bad) idea to have a forum for DB_File
& BerkeleyDB related issues, could I encourage you to comment on the RFD on
the news.groups newsgroup.

See
http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?selm=1048117088.326%40isc.org&output=gplai
n for the RFD.