Re: [perl #16027] [RESOLVED] Illegal Divide by Zero Error

From:
Richard Cotterill
Date:
April 30, 2003 01:02
Re: [perl #16027] [RESOLVED] Illegal Divide by Zero Error
Message ID:
OF4C344FFE.FA14EB7C-ONCA256D18.0001D80C@au1.ibm.com

Casey,
      Not resolved just disappeared. I found that after the box was
re-booted the problem disappeared. Can't explain, just happy it did.

Richard

                      "Casey West via
                      RT"                      To:       Richard Cotterill/Australia/IBM@IBMAU
                      <perlbug-followup        cc:
                      @perl.org>               Subject:  [perl #16027] [RESOLVED] Illegal Divide by Zero Error
                      Sent by:
                      <rt@x1.develooper
                      .com>

                      30/04/2003 04:22
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      perlbug-followup

According to our records, your request regarding
  "Illegal Divide by Zero Error"
has been resolved.

If you have any further questions or concerns on the above subject, please
respond to this message.

For other topics, please create a new ticket.

Please don't feel obligated to say "Thanks" or "Kudos" or "I want to have
your
child" or "I owe you a beer" -- if you respond to this message it will
reopen the
ticket. If you must, please send email directly to the person who handled
your
ticket, and not to the tracking system.