Re: Changed error message in Red Hat 8.0 and 9.0?

From:
Jarkko Hietaniemi
Date:
April 29, 2003 12:37
Re: Changed error message in Red Hat 8.0 and 9.0?
Message ID:
20030429193737.GA451772@kosh.hut.fi
>        ``kill trapped by operation mask at template line 1.''
>        ``'kill' trapped by operation mask at template line 1.''

That change was this

Change 17973 on 2002/10/03 by rgs@rgs-home

        Change the warning message "%s trapped by operation mask"
        to include '' around the op name. Document it in perldiag.

and why RH 9.0 has that is that for Perl they used a maint snapshot
of 5.8.1-to-be.

--
Jarkko Hietaniemi <jhi@iki.fi> http://www.iki.fi/jhi/ "There is this special