Re: PerlBugAthon (at OSCON 2003 Hackathon)

From:
Nicholas Clark
Date:
April 29, 2003 01:36
Re: PerlBugAthon (at OSCON 2003 Hackathon)
Message ID:
20030429093622.L19949@plum.flirble.org
On Mon, Apr 28, 2003 at 10:17:23PM -0700, Robert Spier wrote:

> The Hackathon runs from Sunday, July 6 at 9:00 am untill Monday, July
> 7 at 9:00 pm. The PerlBugAthon will tentatively begin at noon on
> Sunday, ending around 6pm.

What times are these in UTC? Will it be accessible over IRC? Can we play
along at home?

(Actually, more interesting would be a voice over IP speakerphone, if
such things can be done)

Nicholas Clark