Still no perlsnap?

From:
merlyn
Date:
April 27, 2003 14:31
Subject:
Still no perlsnap?
Message ID:
86y91vaaql.fsf@red.stonehenge.com

The last time we had a perlsnap release (into
rsync:://rsync.nic.funet.fi/perlsnap/) seems to be around 30 Dec of
last year.

Presuming patches are being applied, and some people on this list
(like me) want to test things that at least build, shouldn't that
start being updated at least after every major patch flurry clears the
dust?

I don't want bleedperl.  Just snapperl. :)