Re: [perl #19750] is you or is you ain't an operator?

From:
Casey West
Date:
April 24, 2003 13:16
Re: [perl #19750] is you or is you ain't an operator?
Message ID:
20030424202052.GA34510@geeknest.com
It was Thursday, April 24, 2003 when Andy Lester took the soap box, saying:
: > So if they are operators, the documentation should be moved to
: > L<perlop>.
: >
: > If functions, terminoligy must be updated in the documentation.
:
: Personally, I don't see a lot of benefit in distinguishing between the
: two.  I just went thru this on the book I was updating for 5.8.

So if you feel this way then there should be an entry in L<perlop>
that says "there are really functiony operators, look in L<perlfunc>"?
(I don't mind this idea either.)

  Casey West

--
Shooting yourself in the foot with SVR4
The gun isn't compatible with your foot.